Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Timothy Saxe
Dr. Timothy Saxe, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Barboursville, WV. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Saxe is affiliated with St Mary's Medical Center, Cabell-Huntington Hospital Inc and H/S Rehabilitation Hospital of Huntington. Dr. Saxe has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Timothy Saxe has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Timothy Saxe is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Barboursville, WV.
Dr. Matthew Harris
Pediatrics, Internal Medicine
Barboursville, WV 0.03 mi30
Dr. Marc Hettlinger
Barboursville, WV 1.44 mi5
Dr. Gregory Chaney
Family Medicine, Internal Medicine
Barboursville, WV 2.87 mi23