A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Saxe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Saxe is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Saxe, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Saxe graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Saxe has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Memorial Hospital
- H/S Rehabilitation Hospital of Huntington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Saxe MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy Saxe practice?
- Dr. Timothy Saxe has 2 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Saxe practices Internal Medicine near Huntington, WV.
Additional practice locations include: Barboursville, WV.
See Huntington Internists.