Timothy Sayles Is this you?

May 30th, 2015

Dr. Tim Sales

Excellent Physician. Wonderful human being.

January 18th, 2012

WONDERFUL DOCTOR

Dr. Sayles is as good a doctor as I've ever had! He listen to me until I ran out of things to say when I was in unbelievable pain! What man does that??? He dealt with my condition and pain with a warm and funny bedside manner that set me perfectly at ease. His surgerical talent is every bit as impressive!! Navy hospitals are notoriously slow but Dr. Sayles even fixes that. He gave me his business card and anytime I had a question or concern I was able to email him and he answered in a timely manner always making me feel as if I really mattered. Which is what all of us want, right? I HIGHLY recommend him!!!!!!!!!!!!

July 19th, 2010

Dr. Sayles has an excellent bedside manner with his patients. He was my doctor for a high-risk pregnancy and he made me feel at ease every step of the way. He delivered my son via c-section, and Dr. Sayles did a great job on the surgery. I highly recommend him.

May 13th, 2010

Dr. Sayles delivered my son by c-section. He was very courteous and very kind. He answered all my questions and I was very glad that he was my surgeon. I had to have a c-section because I failed to progress with the delivery, and he made me feel very comfortable and put me at ease with going through everything.

October 27th, 2016