Dr. Timothy Scearce Is this you?

1.9

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Timothy Scearce?

Posted on December 17th, 2014

After waiting a full year and being told he would compare all Scans on growth, he now tells me he doesn't have any comparison. It's not right to make a patient wait longer then they have to when they have a mass in their brain. Not understanding why he doesn't have these past scans when he clearly had them at our appointment. It's like he doesn't even hear what you are saying to him. Trust me if you don't have confidence in your Neurologist it's time to move on to one you will trust.

Medically Inaccurate

Posted on July 8th, 2010

This doctor gave inaccurate information regarding my diagnosis. The opposite of what I was told is documented in multiple medical journals. He disregarded my comments and came into my appointment with a pre-concieved diagnosis. He told me they would remove me from my seizure medication and do no further testing.

Posted on December 17th, 2010