A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Schaat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Schaat is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schaat
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schaat Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Schaat, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schaat graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. He has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Schaat MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Addiction Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy Schaat practice?
- Dr. Timothy Schaat has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Schaat practices Family Medicine and Addiction Medicine near Draper, UT.
See Draper Family Physicians.