A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Schacherer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Schacherer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Schacherer, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Avascular Necrosis (Osteonecrosis)
- Finger Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Soft Tissue Injuries
- Tendon Injuries
- Tennis Elbow
Education & Awards
Dr. Schacherer graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Schacherer has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schacherer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Timothy G. Schacherer practice?
Dr. Timothy Schacherer practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX and Flower Mound, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.