A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Schacherer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Schacherer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Schacherer, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Avascular Necrosis (Osteonecrosis)
- Finger Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Soft Tissue Injuries
- Tendon Injuries
- Tennis Elbow
Education & Awards
Dr. Schacherer graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Schacherer has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Gordon Schacherer MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Timothy G. Schacherer practice?
- Dr. Timothy Schacherer has 4 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Schacherer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.