A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Schacherer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Schacherer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schacherer
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schacherer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Schacherer, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Avascular Necrosis (Osteonecrosis)
- Finger Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Soft Tissue Injuries
- Tendon Injuries
- Tennis Elbow
Education & Awards
Dr. Schacherer graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Schacherer has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Gordon Schacherer MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Timothy G. Schacherer practice?
- Dr. Timothy Schacherer has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Schacherer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.