Dr. Timothy Scherer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Timothy Scherer?

Posted on June 4th, 2012

i would reccomend dr scherer to anyone. he is one of the few doctors today that really care

Former patient

Posted on February 17th, 2012

Dr Scherer was my GI doctor before I moved out of state 3 years ago. I would give anything to be able to have him as my doctor again. He always took the time to listen. Never once did I leave his office and feel like he hadn't addressed my concerns. He is a terrific doctor!!

Posted on May 25th, 2011

Dr. Scherer knows what he is doing! He is my specialist and I trust him with my life. He is a dedicated doctor and I rate him Excellent! I also know other patients of his and they feel the same as I. I rate him as number 1. I would not change doctors because there is no one better! When you are great you have to wait to get an appointment! I'm on his list and will stay there.

Atypical Policies

Posted on May 7th, 2011

This gastroenterologist and others at Dartmouth Hitchcock in Nashua, will only perform the procedure. No initial offic visit to discuss the medical problem and no follow up visit after the procedure.He meets you for the first time at the day of the procedure and arrives at the hospital about an hour before the procedure to introduce himself. Huge inconvenience for patients and strange policies at the Dartmouth Hitchcock.

Posted on May 3rd, 2016