A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Schmakel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Schmakel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schmakel
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schmakel Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Maxillofacial Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Schmakel graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Schmakel has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Raymond Schmakel DDS and MD is a male Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Timothy R. Schmakel practice?
- Dr. Timothy Schmakel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Schmakel practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Bingham Farms, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Royal Oak, MI.