A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Schmakel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Schmakel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Maxillofacial Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Schmakel graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Schmakel has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Raymond Schmakel DDS and MD is a male Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Timothy R. Schmakel practice?
- Dr. Timothy Schmakel has 1 office location.
- Dr. Timothy Schmakel practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Bingham Farms, MI.