Learn more about Dr. Timothy Schmakel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Schmakel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schmakel
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schmakel Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Maxillofacial Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Schmakel graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Schmakel has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Raymond Schmakel DDS and MD is a male Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Timothy R. Schmakel practice?
- Dr. Timothy Schmakel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Schmakel practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Bingham Farms, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Royal Oak, MI.