Surgical Specialist, Dentist

31100 Telegraph Rd
Ste 100
Bingham Farms, MI 48025
248-642-2115
Locations and availability (1)

2.5

|  The best  |  show details
Jul 10th, 2013

I have had a lot of Doctors in my time, this is by far one of my favorites. He gives you a sense that not only does he know what he is doing but he actually cares about doing it well. I had a bone graft done by him as well as an augmentation to that site, for teeth implants. Among the surgeries I have had these two were the smoothest in terms of recovery and best for success. Having had two prior failed bone graftings from the University of Michigan I decided it was time to stop wasting money and taking on needless pain. So i switched to Doctor Schmakel at my dentists recommendations and that was one of the best things i could have done short of winning the power ball. Appointments are a breeze and the Doctor and his staff are very trustworthy. His office doesn't take Blue cross directly, meaning you'll have to pay out of pocket, but they will send the information upon request to Blue cross so you can get a reimbursement. My reimbursement took months but going to this Doctor was well worth it. Oh and don't let Vitals profile picture fool you, he is very professional and kind in person. Speaking as a veteran patient, I wish all my doctors were more like Doctor Schmakel.

|  show details
Aug 14th, 2011

Was not impressed! Would not refer anyone to him

|  show details
Aug 10th, 2011

Fabulous doctor- highly recommend. Dr. Schmakel and his staff made me feel comfortable during my visit.

|  Simply Exceptional  |  show details
Jun 22nd, 2010

Dr. Schmakel removed my teenager son's wisdom teeth, and was exceptional in his care and professional. A definite asset to his profession.