A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Schmale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Schmale is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Schmale, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schmale graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Schmale has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy John Schmale MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy J. Schmale practice?
- Dr. Timothy Schmale has 3 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Schmale practices Anesthesiology near Macomb, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Royal Oak, MI.
See Macomb Anesthesiologists.