Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Timothy Schroeder
Dr. Timothy Schroeder, MD, FCCP is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX, with another office in Grapevine, TX. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Hospice and Palliative Medicine, Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine. Dr. Schroeder is affiliated with Texas Health Harris Methodist Hurst-Euless-Bedford, Baylor Regional Medical Center at Grapevine and North Hills Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Timothy Schroeder has the following 3 specialties
- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Hospice care & Palliative medicine specialists focus their practice on pain management, symptom relief and qualify-of-life treatments to relieve the suffering of terminally ill patients. These doctors have specialized expertise in the treatment...
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
Dr. Timothy Schroeder is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.
Dr. Evelyn Shearer
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Dallas, TX 0 mi31
Dr. John Jordan
Dallas, TX 0 mi31
Dr. Charles Shuey Jr
Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Dallas, TX 0 mi52