A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Schroeder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Schroeder is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Schroeder, FCCP, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Schroeder graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Schroeder has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy George Schroeder FCCP and MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Timothy G. Schroeder practice?
- Dr. Timothy Schroeder has 3 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Schroeder practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Grapevine, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Irving, TX and Dallas, TX.
See Grapevine Critical Care Practitioners and Grapevine Pulmonologists.