A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Schroeder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Schroeder is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schroeder
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schroeder Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Schroeder, FCCP, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Schroeder graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Schroeder has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy George Schroeder FCCP and MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Timothy G. Schroeder practice?
- Dr. Timothy Schroeder has 3 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Schroeder practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Grapevine, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Irving, TX and Dallas, TX.
See Grapevine Critical Care Practitioners and Grapevine Pulmonologists.