A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Schuchard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Schuchard is Average.
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schuchard
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schuchard Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Schuchard, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Schuchard graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Schuchard has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Swift County Benson Hospital
- Glacial Ridge Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy N Schuchard MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy N. Schuchard practice?
- Dr. Timothy Schuchard has 4 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Schuchard practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Saint Cloud, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Brainerd, MN and Willmar, MN.
See Saint Cloud Internists and Saint Cloud Cardiologists.