A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Schuchard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Schuchard is Average.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Schuchard, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Schuchard graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Schuchard has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Swift County Benson Hospital
- Glacial Ridge Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy N Schuchard MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy N. Schuchard practice?
- Dr. Timothy Schuchard has 4 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Schuchard practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Saint Cloud, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Brainerd, MN and Becker, MN.
See Saint Cloud Internists and Saint Cloud Cardiologists.