A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Schuster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Schuster is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Schuster, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Kidney Stones (Ureteral Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Schuster graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Schuster has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Mercy Children's Hospital
- St Anne Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy George Schuster FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy G. Schuster practice?
- Dr. Timothy Schuster has 11 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Schuster practices Urology near Toledo, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI and Archbold, OH.
See Toledo Urologists.