A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Schwob, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwob graduated from Ross University, Edison.More Education & Awards
Dr. Schwob has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Wellmont Hawkins County Memorial Hospital
- Wellmont Holston Valley Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schwob accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Schwob:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Timothy E. Schwob practice?
Dr. Timothy Schwob practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Johnson City, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Elizabethton, TN and Bristol, TN.
See Johnson City Family Physicians and Johnson City Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Tim Schwob, Dr. Timmy Schwob