A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Schwob:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Schwob, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwob graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Schwob has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Wellmont Hawkins County Memorial Hospital
- Holston Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Edward Schwob MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy E. Schwob practice?
- Dr. Timothy Schwob has 3 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Schwob practices Family Medicine near Johnson City, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Kingsport, TN and Elizabethton, TN.
See Johnson City Family Physicians.