A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Schwob:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schwob
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schwob Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Schwob, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwob graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Schwob has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Wellmont Hawkins County Memorial Hospital
- Holston Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Edward Schwob MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy E. Schwob practice?
- Dr. Timothy Schwob has 2 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Schwob practices Family Medicine near Abingdon, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Kingsport, TN.
See Abingdon Primary Care Doctors.