Dr. Timothy Scott MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

March 9th, 2013
Horrible Customer Service
The best thing about this doctors office is the decorations they have on the wall. I had a horrible experience with staff Member, Angie Aicael, at least this is the name she gave. When calling us to pick out a pair of glasses for my children Angie automatically stated my family would be paying out of pocket for services when we had insurance. She didnt even bother to do her research first and was completely unprofessional in speaking to my children and I. Her demeanor was twisting her neck and giving my family a very nasty look. The doctor was not present in the office at all and when he was he gave my son an incorrect diagnosis which required him to be sent to a specialist unnecessarily. Please save your family the dissappointment and pick another office.

March 7th, 2013