A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Sehorn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Sehorn, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sehorn
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sehorn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Sehorn, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Diseases
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Skin Cancer
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sehorn graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sehorn has 7 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy J Sehorn MD is a male Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Timothy J. Sehorn practice?
- Dr. Timothy Sehorn has 2 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Sehorn practices Surgery near Houston, TX.
See Houston Surgeons.