Learn more about Dr. Timothy Sehorn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Sehorn, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Sehorn, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Diseases
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Skin Cancer
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sehorn graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sehorn has 7 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sehorn accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 16 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Unicare - 10 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Timothy J. Sehorn practice?
Dr. Timothy Sehorn practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Houston, TX.
See Houston Surgeons.