Learn more about Dr. Timothy Sehorn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Sehorn, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Sehorn, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Diseases
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Skin Cancer
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sehorn graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sehorn has 7 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Jamison Sehorn MD is a male Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Timothy J. Sehorn practice?
- Dr. Timothy Sehorn has 3 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Sehorn practices Surgery near Houston, TX.
See Houston Surgeons.