Learn more about Dr. Timothy Sehorn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Sehorn, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sehorn
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sehorn Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Sehorn, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Diseases
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Skin Cancer
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sehorn graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sehorn has 7 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy J Sehorn MD is a male Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Timothy J. Sehorn practice?
- Dr. Timothy Sehorn has 2 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Sehorn practices Surgery near Houston, TX.
See Houston Surgeons.