A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Seline:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Seline, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Body Imaging
Education & Awards
Dr. Seline graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Seline has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Theda Clark Medical Center
- Appleton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Seline MD is a male Radiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy Seline practice?
- Dr. Timothy Seline has 2 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Seline practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Neenah, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Kaukauna, WI.
See Neenah Radiologists.