A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Sell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Sell is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sell
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Sell, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Sell graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Sell has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy L Sell MD is a male Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Timothy L. Sell practice?
- Dr. Timothy Sell has 4 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Sell practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Troy, MI.
See Dearborn Surgeons and Dearborn Cardiothoracic Surgeons.