A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Sell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Sell is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Sell, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Sell graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Sell has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy L Sell MD is a male Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Timothy L. Sell practice?
- Dr. Timothy Sell has 4 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Sell practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Troy, MI.
See Dearborn Surgeons and Dearborn Cardiothoracic Surgeons.