Dr. Timothy Sentongo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Timothy Sentongo?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Timothy Sentongo?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 2 Ratings with 1 Comment

July 20th, 2015

Long History

Dr. Sentongo took care of my son when he was staffed at Children's Memorial Hospital between the year 2001 and 2004. He was the most professional and knowledgeable doctor we have ever had. I still remember how comforting he was for me, my son and family. He truly cares. His nature and bed side manor was so gentle. My child could sense his sincerity. It has been years. It was a very difficult time for myself and my child. My child suffered terribly. He couldn't have been in better hands. This doctor got my son on the road towards a healthy life. We will always be grateful. What a blessing he was to us. What a brilliant doctor.

January 6th, 2015