Learn more about Dr. Timothy Shapiro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Shapiro is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Shapiro, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Shapiro graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shapiro has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy A Shapiro MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy A. Shapiro practice?
- Dr. Timothy Shapiro has 5 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Shapiro practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Wynnewood, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Exton, PA.
See Wynnewood Internists and Wynnewood Cardiologists.