Learn more about Dr. Timothy Shapiro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Shapiro is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shapiro
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Shapiro Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Shapiro, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Shapiro graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shapiro has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy A Shapiro MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy A. Shapiro practice?
- Dr. Timothy Shapiro has 12 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Shapiro practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Darby, PA and Lafayette Hill, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Cardiologists.