Learn more about Dr. Timothy Shapiro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Shapiro is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Shapiro, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Shapiro graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Shapiro has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital
- Jennersville Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shapiro accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Timothy A. Shapiro practice?
Dr. Timothy Shapiro practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology near Darby, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wynnewood, PA and Media, PA.
See Darby Internists and Darby Cardiologists.