Dr. Timothy Sharpe Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Timothy Sharpe?

September 1st, 2017

Dr. Sharpe is wonderful. He is professional and caring. The office staff is courteous, pleasant, and helpful. He delivered my two sons, and I wouldn't go anywhere else to see a gynecologist.

August 23rd, 2017

Dr. Sharpe's office is wonderful! He listens carefully and after his medical evaluation, he has always treated me very well. The office staff is very friendly and helpful as well. This is The BEST GYNO office!

June 14th, 2017

wonderful doctor

Dr. Sharpe listens, evaluates, and treats women very well. He is both professional and has a good sense of humor. My friends and I always feel that we are treated wonderfully by him and the office staff.

February 5th, 2017

Dr. Sharpe is very professional and everyone in this office is so nice.

He listens to my concerns and treated me correctly after another OB-GYN did not.

November 29th, 2016

Dr. Sharpe and his staff are the best. They are always friendly and very professional. My sisters and I have been patients there for many years, and he has delivered all of our children.

September 7th, 2016

Exceptional Care

I first came to Dr. Sharpe when I learned that I was pregnant with my first child because the doctor that I was seeing only practiced gynecology and not obstetrics. Dr. Sharpe is knowledgeable, professional, competent, efficient, and courteous. He always errs on the side of caution when dealing with any concerns or issues that come up and, I have the utmost confidence in his treatment decisions. In addition to this, his staff is just as exceptional as he is. They are very friendly and go out of their way to be helpful. I have no reservations about recommending Dr. Sharpe and his team. If you are a woman looking for quality health care, look no further than this practice. You will be 100% satisfied.

March 17th, 2016

All of the items listed above apply to Dr. Sharpe. First, his office staff always knows my name and treats me like a friend. Dr. Sharpe is very friendly, comprehensive, and has excellent bedside manner. He also spend the time to answer all of my questions - many other drs make me feel rushed.

March 17th, 2016

Dr. Sharpe takes the time to listen to my concerns, and I feel very confident in his quality of care. The office staff is very friendly, which makes every visit there very comfortable.

February 10th, 2016

Dr. Sharpe has been my doctor for many years. He is always professional and friendly. The office staff is also courteous and treat me in a very personalized manner. You won't get better medical care than here.

December 29th, 2014

great doctor and friendly staff

I have just moved to the area and was looking for a new doctor. From the moment I booked my appointment the staff was friendly and courteous and answered all my questions. It was a pleasure to meet Dr. Sharpe. He was very professional and knowledgeable. He spent a lot of time with me answering all my questions. I didn't feel rushed. Overall, I felt very comfortable with my visit and will be returning with any future issues.

December 12th, 2014

Dr. Sharpe is the best doctor my family or I have ever gone to. He is smart, professional, and spends a lot of time with me. His office staff is also second to none. The girls there are friendly and very helpful with my many questions. Dr. Sharpe's diagnostic abilities are excellent, and if you need procedures done, he's vey good.

October 5th, 2013

This office is an example of what every doctor's office should be - professional, friendly, respectful, diligent, informative, and very good overall.