Dr. Timothy Sharpe MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8

November 29th, 2016
Dr. Sharpe and his staff are the best. They are always friendly and very professional. My sisters and I have been patients there for many years, and he has delivered all of our children.

September 7th, 2016
Exceptional Care
I first came to Dr. Sharpe when I learned that I was pregnant with my first child because the doctor that I was seeing only practiced gynecology and not obstetrics. Dr. Sharpe is knowledgeable, professional, competent, efficient, and courteous. He always errs on the side of caution when dealing with any concerns or issues that come up and, I have the utmost confidence in his treatment decisions. In addition to this, his staff is just as exceptional as he is. They are very friendly and go out of their way to be helpful. I have no reservations about recommending Dr. Sharpe and his team. If you are a woman looking for quality health care, look no further than this practice. You will be 100% satisfied.

March 17th, 2016
All of the items listed above apply to Dr. Sharpe. First, his office staff always knows my name and treats me like a friend. Dr. Sharpe is very friendly, comprehensive, and has excellent bedside manner. He also spend the time to answer all of my questions - many other drs make me feel rushed.

March 17th, 2016
Dr. Sharpe takes the time to listen to my concerns, and I feel very confident in his quality of care. The office staff is very friendly, which makes every visit there very comfortable.

February 10th, 2016
Dr. Sharpe has been my doctor for many years. He is always professional and friendly. The office staff is also courteous and treat me in a very personalized manner. You won't get better medical care than here.

December 29th, 2014
great doctor and friendly staff
I have just moved to the area and was looking for a new doctor. From the moment I booked my appointment the staff was friendly and courteous and answered all my questions. It was a pleasure to meet Dr. Sharpe. He was very professional and knowledgeable. He spent a lot of time with me answering all my questions. I didn't feel rushed. Overall, I felt very comfortable with my visit and will be returning with any future issues.

December 12th, 2014
Dr. Sharpe is the best doctor my family or I have ever gone to. He is smart, professional, and spends a lot of time with me. His office staff is also second to none. The girls there are friendly and very helpful with my many questions. Dr. Sharpe's diagnostic abilities are excellent, and if you need procedures done, he's vey good.

October 5th, 2013
This office is an example of what every doctor's office should be - professional, friendly, respectful, diligent, informative, and very good overall.

October 2nd, 2013
This was the most personalized care I have ever received. The staff was extremely friendly and made me feel like they had known me for years!!! I would recommend Dr. Sharpe and his office to any woman out there!!!

September 19th, 2013
Dr. Sharpe is always very professional and the entire office is courteous and caring. My friends and I have seen him as our doctor for many years.

September 6th, 2013
THE BEST DOCTOR EVER
Dr. Sharpe has delivered three of my children. He is the most competent, sensitive, and capable physician. Throughout all of my pregnancies and after I was always treated by his staff as a part of the family. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for an ob/gyn.

July 31st, 2013
RN
Having worked for many doctors, I am continually impressed with the professionalism which Dr. Sharpe shares, as well as the personalized concerning care which his office staff and he provide. I have recommended him to many women, and they frequently thank me for this, as they too are pleased with his medical expertise.