A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Shaver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Shaver is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Shaver, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Shaver graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Shaver has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Via Christi Regional Medical Center
- Wesley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Scott Shaver MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy S. Shaver practice?
- Dr. Timothy Shaver has 4 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Shaver practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Wichita, KS.
See Wichita Internists and Wichita Rheumatologists.