Learn more about Dr. Timothy Shaver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Shaver is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shaver
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Shaver Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Shaver, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Shaver graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Shaver has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Wesley Medical Center
- Via Christi Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy S Shaver MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy S. Shaver practice?
- Dr. Timothy Shaver has 4 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Shaver practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Wichita, KS.
See Wichita Internists and Wichita Rheumatologists.