A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Shaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Shaw is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shaw
Hip Replacement Patient Education Read our hip replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Shaw Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Shaw, MD, PA is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Shaw graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Shaw has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center-Livingston
- MMC Livingston
- Cleveland Imaging And Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Shaw MD and PA is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Timothy Shaw practice?
- Dr. Timothy Shaw has 3 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Shaw practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Livingston, TX.
See Livingston Orthopedic Surgeons.