A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Shaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Shaw is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shaw
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shaw Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Shaw, MD, PA is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Shaw graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Shaw has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center-Livingston
- MMC Livingston
- Cleveland Imaging And Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Shaw MD and PA is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Timothy Shaw practice?
- Dr. Timothy Shaw has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Shaw practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Livingston, TX.
See Livingston Surgeons.