Learn more about Dr. Timothy Shaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Shaw is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Shaw, MD, PA is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Shaw graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Shaw has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center-Livingston
- MMC Livingston
- Cleveland Imaging And Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Shaw MD and PA is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Timothy Shaw practice?
- Dr. Timothy Shaw has 3 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Shaw practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Livingston, TX.
See Livingston Surgeons.