Dr. Timothy Shawl Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Timothy Shawl?

Great Doctor

Posted on September 28th, 2017

I love Dr. Shawl. He is such a down to earth doctor. Great bed side manners.

misdiagnosis

Posted on March 15th, 2016

Dr. Shawl misdiagnosed me. Another doctor said it almost cost my child's life. Thank goodness I had the sense to get another doctor.

Posted on March 14th, 2016

Expect nothing but the truth with Dr. Shawl...he's very upfront and does not sugar coat anything, which is great for people who appreciate the facts but others might not find him comforting at times. Great at trying to make the patient feel comfortable, but not a big fan when it comes to delivery plans without drugs. My biggest issue has only been extremely long waiting times for appointments (longest I had was over an hour) and his exceptionally unfriendly staff at the front desk--these ladies are some of the meanest stock out there and tend to put people on hold on the phone for 10+ minutes...don't ever expect a smile while in the waiting room. New staff, call waiting, and an automated messaging system would vastly improve this experience. Also, the office building is in need of serious updates, as conditions in the rooms are very shabby and give off the appearance that it is altogether unsanitary.

Posted on March 2nd, 2016

I love Dr. Shawl! Wouldn't go to anyone else :)

Posted on December 14th, 2014

Excellent!!! Nob complaints! Delivered 1st baby

Posted on July 15th, 2014

LOVE DR SHAW, FRONT DESK STAFF, NEED TO CHANGE, STILL UNPROFESSIONAL, CAN NOT BELIEVE THEY ARE STILL THERE OR AT LEAST SHOULD OF HAD TO TAKE A COURSE ON HOW TO SMILE AND BE POLITE. OTHERWISE I HAD A WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE. THE ROOMS NEED A MAKE OVER VERY OLD LOOKING.

The best Doctor!!!

Posted on November 20th, 2012

I love Dr.Shawl so much!!! He made my delivery amazing and made sure I was as comfortable as possible!! I wasn't rushed in the hospital and he made it all about me and my daughter!! If I have any more kids he will be the doctor I pick!! If your lucky enough to have him as your doctor congrats!! he is amazing!!

Receptionists Need Customer Service Training

Posted on August 1st, 2011

I have been going to Dr. Shawl for years, and he really is one of the best gynocologists that I have gone to in the city. However, his receptionists are so incredibly rude and short with everyone who calls, as wells as check's in for appointments. I have often thought of changing doctors to not have to deal with their unprofessional behavior. Given that no one looks forward to going to the gynocologist, I am not quite sure why they have to make the experience more painful then need be. There is such a negative vibe from you, one wonders why the remain in a role that entails greeting patients.

Great Doctor and Person

Posted on March 28th, 2010

Dr. Shawl has delivered three of my 4 children(all girls)ages 4 through 17.(Dr. Feintstein delivered my 21 y/o)Myself, husband and family think highly of him and his abilities. My daughters are also patients of his. Even when I moved to NJ, I refused to change to another ob/gyn. I've taken the trip for over 20 years to Philadelphia for my checkup as well as the birth of my girls. His bedside manner is above excellent and he is a genuinely a good person. He keeps it real, no nonsense.

Posted on June 8th, 2009

How can you rate a doctor when they constantly cancel appointments: only to reschedule a month down the road and cancel again??

Posted on July 21st, 2017