Learn more about Dr. Timothy Shea:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Shea is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shea
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Shea Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Shea, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shea graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shea has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Transylvania Regional Hospital INC
- Transylvania Community Hospital And Bridgeway
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy J Shea MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy J. Shea practice?
- Dr. Timothy Shea has 2 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Shea practices Family Medicine near Lake Toxaway, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Brevard, NC.
See Lake Toxaway Family Physicians.