Learn more about Dr. Timothy Shea:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Shea is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shea
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Shea Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Shea, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shea graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shea has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Transylvania Regional Hospital INC
- Transylvania Community Hospital And Bridgeway
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy J Shea MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy J. Shea practice?
- Dr. Timothy Shea has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Shea practices Family Medicine near Brevard, NC.
See Brevard Family Physicians.