Learn more about Dr. Timothy Shea:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Shea is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shea
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shea Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Shea, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shea graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shea has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Transylvania Regional Hospital INC
- Transylvania Community Hospital And Bridgeway
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy J Shea MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy J. Shea practice?
- Dr. Timothy Shea has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Shea practices Family Medicine near Brevard, NC.
See Brevard Family Physicians.