A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Shea:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Shea is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Shea, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shea graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shea has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Transylvania Regional Hospital INC
- Transylvania Community Hospital And Bridgeway
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy J Shea MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy J. Shea practice?
- Dr. Timothy Shea has 2 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Shea practices Family Medicine near Lake Toxaway, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Brevard, NC.
See Lake Toxaway Family Physicians.