Learn more about Dr. Timothy Shelley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Shelley is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shelley
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shelley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Shelley, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Shelley graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Shelley has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Franciscan Skemp Healthcare
- Luther Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Shelley MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy Shelley practice?
- Dr. Timothy Shelley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Shelley practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Eau Claire, WI.
See Eau Claire Internists and Eau Claire Rheumatologists.