A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Shelley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Shelley is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shelley
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Shelley, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Shelley graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Shelley has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Franciscan Skemp Healthcare
- Luther Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Shelley MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy Shelley practice?
- Dr. Timothy Shelley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Shelley practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Eau Claire, WI.
See Eau Claire Internists and Eau Claire Rheumatologists.