Learn more about Dr. Tim Shepherd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tim Shepherd is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shepherd
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shepherd Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tim Shepherd, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Hospice and Palliative Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shepherd graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Shepherd has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tim Shepherd MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tim Shepherd practice?
- Dr. Tim Shepherd has 3 office locations.
Dr. Tim Shepherd practices Family Medicine and Family Medicine near Lewisville, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Flower Mound, TX.
See Lewisville Family Physicians and Lewisville Hospice & Palliative Specialists.