A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Shepherd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Shepherd is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Shepherd, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Hospice and Palliative Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shepherd graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Shepherd has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Scott Shepherd MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy S. Shepherd practice?
- Dr. Timothy Shepherd has 2 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Shepherd practices Family Medicine and Family Medicine near Lewisville, TX.
See Lewisville Primary Care Doctors and Lewisville Family Physicians.