A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Shope:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Shope is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shope
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shope Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Shope, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shope graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Shope has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Robert Shope MD is a male Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Timothy R. Shope practice?
- Dr. Timothy Shope has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Shope practices Surgery near Washington, DC.
See Washington Surgeons.