A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Sielaff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Sielaff, Pancreas, liver and bile duct surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sielaff
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sielaff Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Sielaff, FACS, MD, PHD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Carcinoid Tumor
- Gallbladder Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hepatic Encephalopathy
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Diseases
- Liver Removal (Hepatectomy)
- Neuroendocrine Tumors
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Pancreatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Sielaff graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sielaff has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy D Sielaff FACS, MD, and PHD is a male Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Timothy D. Sielaff practice?
- Dr. Timothy Sielaff has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Sielaff practices Surgery near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Surgeons.