A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Sielaff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Sielaff, Pancreas, liver and bile duct surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sielaff
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Sielaff Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Sielaff, FACS, MD, PHD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Carcinoid Tumor
- Gallbladder Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hepatic Encephalopathy
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Diseases
- Liver Removal (Hepatectomy)
- Neuroendocrine Tumors
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Pancreatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Sielaff graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sielaff has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy D Sielaff FACS, MD, and PHD is a male Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Timothy D. Sielaff practice?
- Dr. Timothy Sielaff has 2 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Sielaff practices Surgery near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Surgeons.