A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Siglock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Siglock is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Siglock, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Siglock graduated from Universite Libre De Bruxelles, Brussels. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Siglock has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hudson Valley Hospital Center
- Lenox Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy James Siglock MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy J. Siglock practice?
- Dr. Timothy Siglock has 6 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Siglock practices Otolaryngology near Hopewell Junction, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Jefferson Valley, NY and Cortlandt Manor, NY.
See Hopewell Junction Otolaryngologists.