A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Siglock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Siglock is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Siglock, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Siglock graduated from Universite Libre De Bruxelles, Brussels. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Siglock has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hudson Valley Hospital Center
- Lenox Hill Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Siglock accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Timothy J. Siglock practice?
Dr. Timothy Siglock practices Otolaryngology near Hopewell Junction, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Jefferson Valley, NY and Cortlandt Manor, NY.
See Hopewell Junction Otolaryngologists.