A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Sigman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Sigman, Physiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sigman
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Sigman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Sigman, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Muscle Spasticity
Education & Awards
Dr. Sigman graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Sigman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Mercy Children's Hospital
- St Charles Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Sigman MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Timothy Sigman practice?
- Dr. Timothy Sigman has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Sigman practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Sylvania, OH.
See Sylvania Physiatrists.