A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Silbaugh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Silbaugh is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Silbaugh, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Silbaugh graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Silbaugh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- AK Emergency Medicine Assoc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy H Silbaugh MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy H. Silbaugh practice?
- Dr. Timothy Silbaugh has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Silbaugh practices Emergency Medicine near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Emergency Physicians.