Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- IBS Facts about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Living well with CIC Are you living with Chronic Idiopathic Constipation (CIC)? This guide to triggers, medications and lifestyle remedies will help you to manage your condition well.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Timothy Simon
Dr. Timothy Simon, MD, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in Decatur, GA, with another office in Atlanta, GA. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Colon and Rectal Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Simon is affiliated with Wellstar North Fulton Hospital, Emory University Hospital Midtown and St Joseph's Hospital. Dr. Simon has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Timothy Simon has the following 2 specialties
- Colon and Rectal Surgery
Colorectal surgeons are doctors who perform surgery in order to correct problems with the anus, rectum or colon. These physicians perform colonoscopies, and other diagnostic procedures, in order to identify any issues that require surgical intervention....
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Timothy Simon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Decatur, GA.
Dr. Donald Siegel
General Surgery, Trauma Surgery
Decatur, GA 0.01 mi47
Dr. Erin King
General Surgery, Colon and Rectal Surgery
Decatur, GA 0.01 mi8
Dr. George Angelos
Colon and Rectal Surgery
Decatur, GA 0.01 mi