Dr. Timothy Simon MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 31st, 2015
Dr Simon is an outstanding Doctor!
Dr Simon is an EXCELLENT Doctor! Professional and Caring...I am fortunate to have been referred to him because he has cleared up my problems and instructed me on habits for a healthier life!

July 14th, 2014
Excellent surgeon
Dr.Simon is an excellent surgeon...a rare breed of a highly skilled surgeon who also consistently demonstrates compassion for his patients. Dealing with an ongoing medical condition, I have had at least 15 appointments, including surgery with Dr. Simon and have always found him consistent. Not my intent to comment on the previous very negative review, but it seems grossly inaccurate. Another impressive aspect is that Dr. Simon has a very diverse patient base. The demographics reflect that..and I have visited two of his locations. Diveristy in race, age, gender, etc. That is one of the hallmarks of a great doctor. I would recommend Dr. Simon..and have to anyone looking for an impeccable surgeon in this specialty.

November 11th, 2011
Dr. Simon is very professional with outstanding bed manners. He shows great concern and care in listening to patient. Dr. Simon speak with calminess in advising or explaining to patient on remedy or procedure needed to correct patient medical condition. I highly recommend Dr. Simon to my friends/peers.

November 5th, 2010
Error on Colonoscopy
I had a f/u "screening" colonoscopy with Simon and official report was normal except for divergticula in the sigmoid. I scheduled the colonoscopy with no office visit.I had no symptoms and only the history of colon polyp resolved in 2004. This screening ended up with a coding of "illness" and he wrongly said I had bleeding and the hospital coded: "Anal and Rectal Hemorrhaging". I tried to talk to Dr. Simon about the mistake, but not only would he not talk to me, he canceled an appt.I made with him! I left that colonoscopy with no instructions and no f/u in his office. So, a normal screening colonoscopy turned into "Anal and Rectal Hemorrhaging" and he would not see me and instructed his office not to talk to me. This was a horrible experience and I do not trust his report and will have to have it re-done because of essentially a mistake in a written paper in my hospital chart where he wrote: "History of Colon Polyps and Rectal...." and completed the sentence on the next line, "Present Illness" with "bleeding". Thus began the fiasco with this doctor and refusal to see me or look at his mistake!

September 17th, 2010
Dr Simon was very personable and took time to address my questions and concerns. I was very pleased with him as my doctor! High recommendations!