A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Skala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Skala is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Skala
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Skala Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Skala graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Skala has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Chugach Family Medicine Clinic
- Providence Extended Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy W Skala DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy W. Skala practice?
- Dr. Timothy Skala has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Skala practices Family Medicine near Eagle River, AK.
See Eagle River Primary Care Doctors.