A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Skala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Skala is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Skala graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Skala has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Chugach Family Medicine Clinic
- Providence Extended Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy W Skala DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy W. Skala practice?
- Dr. Timothy Skala has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Skala practices Family Medicine near Eagle River, AK.
See Eagle River Family Physicians.