A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Skelton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Skelton is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Skelton, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Skelton graduated from East Tennessee Coll Of Med.
Dr. Skelton has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Biloxi Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Benjamin Skelton MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy B. Skelton practice?
- Dr. Timothy Skelton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Skelton practices Internal Medicine near Biloxi, MS.
See Biloxi Internists.