A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Skovrinski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Skovrinski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Skovrinski, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Skovrinski graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Skovrinski has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Moanalua Medical Center & Clinic
- Kaiser Permanente Medical Center - Honolulu
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Bovar Skovrinski MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy B. Skovrinski practice?
- Dr. Timothy Skovrinski has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Skovrinski practices Internal Medicine near Honolulu, HI.
See Honolulu Internists.