Learn more about Dr. Timothy Slavens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Slavens is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Slavens
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Slavens Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Slavens, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Slavens graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Slavens has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Evangelical Community Hospital
- Jersey Shore Hospital
- Sunbury Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy E Slavens MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy E. Slavens practice?
- Dr. Timothy Slavens has 8 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Slavens practices Family Medicine near Mount Pleasant Mills, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Montoursville, PA and Muncy, PA.
See Mount Pleasant Mills Primary Care Doctors.