A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Slavens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Slavens is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Slavens, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Slavens graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Slavens has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Evangelical Community Hospital
- Jersey Shore Hospital
- Sunbury Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Earl Slavens MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy E. Slavens practice?
- Dr. Timothy Slavens has 4 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Slavens practices Family Medicine near Mount Pleasant Mills, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Mifflinburg, PA and Loysville, PA.
See Mount Pleasant Mills Family Physicians.