Learn more about Dr. Timothy Slavens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Slavens is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Slavens
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Slavens Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Slavens, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Slavens graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Slavens has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Evangelical Community Hospital
- Jersey Shore Hospital
- Sunbury Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy E Slavens MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy E. Slavens practice?
- Dr. Timothy Slavens has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Slavens practices Family Medicine near Mount Pleasant Mills, PA.
See Mount Pleasant Mills Family Physicians.