A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Snell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Snell, Pain Management, Anesthesiology is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Snell, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Snell graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Snell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lake Granbury Medical Center
- Weatherford Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Earl Snell MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy E. Snell practice?
- Dr. Timothy Snell has 3 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Snell practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Weatherford, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Granbury, TX.
See Weatherford Anesthesiologists and Weatherford Pain Management Doctors.