Learn more about Dr. Timothy Soper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Soper is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Soper
Prostate Cancer Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' prostate cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Soper Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Soper, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Soper graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Soper has 12 hospital affiliations:
- McKee Medical Center
- Presbyterian St. Luke's Medical
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy H Soper MD is a male Urologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy H. Soper practice?
- Dr. Timothy Soper has 7 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Soper practices Urology near Fort Collins, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Loveland, CO and Colorado Springs, CO.
See Fort Collins Urologists.