Learn more about Dr. Timothy Soper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Soper is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Soper, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Soper graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Soper has 12 hospital affiliations:
- McKee Medical Center
- Presbyterian St. Luke's Medical
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Soper accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 5 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Timothy H. Soper practice?
Dr. Timothy Soper practices Urology near Fort Collins, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Lone Tree, CO and Denver, CO.
See Fort Collins Urologists.