A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Soper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Soper is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Soper, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Soper graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Soper has 12 hospital affiliations:
- McKee Medical Center
- Presbyterian St. Luke's Medical
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy H Soper MD is a male Urologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy H. Soper practice?
- Dr. Timothy Soper has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Soper practices Urology near Fort Collins, CO.
See Fort Collins Urologists.