A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Soper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Soper is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Soper
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Soper Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Soper, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Soper graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Soper has 12 hospital affiliations:
- McKee Medical Center
- Presbyterian St. Luke's Medical
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy H Soper MD is a male Urologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy H. Soper practice?
- Dr. Timothy Soper has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Soper practices Urology near Fort Collins, CO.
See Fort Collins Urologists.