A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Spencer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Spencer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Neck Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spine Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Spencer graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Spencer has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Mercy Medical Center
- Sheridan Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Eugene Spencer DO is a male Neurosurgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Timothy E. Spencer practice?
- Dr. Timothy Spencer has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Spencer practices Neurological Surgery near Victoria, TX.
See Victoria Surgeons.