Dr. Timothy Spurrell Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Timothy Spurrell?

For 15 years.

Posted on March 30th, 2017

Great Dr. Recommend anyone I can to him. Cares bout his patients and takes the time to listen

Posted on July 25th, 2015

He's the best!!

Posted on October 1st, 2013

The Best

Posted on September 17th, 2012

Great doctor

Surprised

Posted on August 27th, 2012

I find it unusual to see all of these other comments from mothers who had their children delivered by this doctor as I thought he was only a doctor who performed abortions. He performed my abortion procedure last year in Massachusetts and joked around with me the whole time which I found very inappropriate and also informed me that his wife is a psychologist who specializes in couples who are dealing with infertility. I remember thinking at the time how opposite their careers were. One spouse terminates pregnancies and the other gives couples hope about trying to conceive. Having an abortion is not an easy thing to go through and haunts you afterwards. Dr. Spurrell did not make the procedure easy and seemed to make light of the whole procedure. Overall, I would not recommend him to expectant mothers who want him to deliver their child. Why would you want someone to deliver your child who also performs abortions? Just something to think about.

Posted on September 26th, 2011

Highly recommend! Great bedside manor. He delivered my 3 babies :)

Only go if it's for your annual

Posted on July 13th, 2011

He is the best!

Posted on March 4th, 2011

Posted on November 23rd, 2010

Hi office staff is horrid. I had an appt card shwoing a specific date and time, and when I showed up they tried to tell me I didn't have an appointment and tried to make me come back 2 days later...when I refused (because I had to take time off work0 they said they will squeeze me in...I waited an hour!They constantly call to change my appt time or day.

Nice guy but too busy

Posted on September 3rd, 2008

Dr. Spurrell was nice but always in a hurry. I was extremely depressed after the birth of my baby and he never seemed to take the time to help me.

Is this the same Dr. Spurrell?

Posted on August 6th, 2008

He delivered my last 2 of 3 children. Apparently my body does not like to be pregnant...I had severe Idiopathic Thrombocytopenia, my platelet count at one point was 22,000.(it is supposed to be somewhere near 400,000) I was hospitalized a number of times for extensive testing. I had a history of preeclampsia, my 1st child was born by emergency c-section. My 2nd, a daughter, was not a full blown emergency section, but it had to be done relatively soon.(we were losing amniotic fluid-no leaks, probable reabsorbtion.)she was 4 lbs 2 oz @ aprox. 35 wks. My 3rd child, another boy, My platelets were low, my bp was iffy, my pregnancy histories were full of unexplicable,or idiopathic problems... This little guy was 5 lbs 10 oz, @ aprox 36 weeks. Let me tell you, I put Dr. Spurrell through the ringer. My charts at the "Caring for Women" office were as thick as a phone book. Dr. Spurrell was very knowledgeable, he kept me very well informed as to my many lab results. I even had his pager# if I really needed to contact him. He has a great sence of humor, and we enjoyed swapping 'kid stories', as he had 4 of his own. He always had time during check up apt.s to literally sit back and find out what had happened-or not- since my last visit. I have recommended him to many people who were looking for an OBGYN including my own grandmother.

Posted on June 1st, 2016