Learn more about Dr. Timothy Stapleton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Stapleton, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stapleton
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stapleton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Stapleton, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Stapleton graduated from Mercer University, Macon. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Stapleton has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Central Ga
- Coliseum Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy R Stapleton MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Timothy R. Stapleton practice?
- Dr. Timothy Stapleton has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Stapleton practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Macon, GA.
See Macon Surgeons.