Learn more about Dr. Timothy Stapleton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Stapleton, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Stapleton, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Stapleton graduated from Mercer University, Macon. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Stapleton has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Coliseum Hospital Medical Center
- Medical Center Of Central Ga
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy R Stapleton MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Timothy R. Stapleton practice?
- Dr. Timothy Stapleton has 3 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Stapleton practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Macon, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Warner Robins, GA.
See Macon Surgeons.