Dr. Timothy Steffen MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Cincinnati, OH

• Good
  • Bad

June 18th, 2012
IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR AN EXCELLENT FAMILY PHYSICIAN IN THE CINCINNATI AREA, PLEASE READ THIS REVIEW!
LOOKING FOR A FANTASTIC FAMILY DOCTOR IN THE CINCINNATI AREA? PLEASE CONTINUE READING:I recently accompanied my 16-year-old son to a checkup with our family physician of six years, Dr. Steffen. As usual, the office staff was competent, friendly, thorough and efficient - exceptionally so, just like they have been for every visit we have had with them for the past six years.What prompts me to take the time to compose this comment, however, is the compassionate and thorough care provided by Dr. Steffen, himself, so consistently over the years. Today, he visited with my son about his health and well-being; and, as usual, the visit was far above and beyond a mere "physical" check up. He gave my son sound advice regarding life choices and seeking fruition of ambition in an increasingly competitive world. In addition to feelings of assurance that we are receiving excellent health care, my son and I left our visit with several excellent ideas; and, more importantly, my son left the clinic with a renewed sense of purpose and motivation to make good choices. (Dr. Steffen, it is quite clear that the practice of your profession is more than a career for you: it is a calling you have heeded with consummate skill and dedicated passion. Our family is blessed to have you for a physician.)To those of you seeking a family doctor in a superbly staffed facility, you need look no further than Dr. Steffen who practices at the aforementioned clinic located on Beechmont Avenue in Anderson Township - a dandy suburb in Cincinnati, Ohio (clinic phone number: 513/232/7100). Readers, please be assured that I am very picky and discerning customer!!I give Dr. Steffen, his staff and facilities my highest recommendation without reservation and with much enthusiasm!

April 26th, 2012
Best Doctor Ever
Dr. Steffen is the best doctor I have ever had. Whenever I make an appointment whether for something major or minor, he ALWAYS takes the time to talk to me and answer any questions I have. He doesn't make you feel like you are wasting his time. He is very smart and knowledgeable and I'm so glad to have him as a doctor!

September 4th, 2010
I have never had a better Doctor. He really cares about his charge.

June 14th, 2010
RN
I feel Dr. Steffen is a very caring and competent Physician. I've been a patient of his for the past 3 years. He has always been thorough during my visits. He explains things well about my condition and when an area is out of his expertise he will tell you and refer.

October 21st, 2016