Dr. Timothy Stegemann DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 10th, 2015
Dr. Stegemann, Is a take the time to talk and listen to his patients. He is very knowledgeable, and thorough.

October 16th, 2013
Very good doctor

August 1st, 2013
I had moved to Illinois from Wisconsin and was very apprehensive about having to find a new physician for both of my boys who had been seeing their Dr. in Wisconsin for over 10 years. They each have different disabilities. One has an auditory processing disorder & ADD and the other has ADD & ODD. I was elated when I left our first apt together because I knew I had found a Dr. who cared and was very attentive and listened to my concerns and those of my children. He took the time to talk to all of us. He is truly exceptional!!! An up and coming Dr. in the Gurnee area!!!

October 26th, 2011
I found my doctor!I
I'm new to the area and have not been able to find a primary care doctor that I felt comfortable with. I'm glad I found Dr. Stegeman. He's very friendly and courteous. He took the time to listen to all of my concerns. I don't like feeling like a number and I didn't with him. He ordered a bunch of lab tests. I was surprised how quickly he called me back when he received the results. I am very happy with him and would recommend him to anyone that is looking for a new dynamic doctor in the Gurnee area.