A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Steinmetz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Steinmetz, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Steinmetz graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Steinmetz has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- River Falls Area Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Franklin Steinmetz MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy F. Steinmetz practice?
- Dr. Timothy Steinmetz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Steinmetz practices Family Medicine near River Falls, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Hudson, WI.
See River Falls Family Physicians.