A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Stock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stock
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Stock Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Stock, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Stock graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Stock has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Heart And Vascular Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Thomas Stock MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Timothy T. Stock practice?
- Dr. Timothy Stock has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Stock practices Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists.