A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Stoddard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Stoddard is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Stoddard graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Stoddard has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kootenai Medical Center
- Kootenai Medical Center, Coeur d` Alene
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy James Stoddard MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Timothy J. Stoddard practice?
- Dr. Timothy Stoddard has 3 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Stoddard practices Psychiatry near Coeur D Alene, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Idaho Falls, ID and Hailey, ID.
See Coeur D Alene Psychiatrists.