A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Story:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Story is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Story, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Story graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Story has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- Indiana Heart Hospital,The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy James Story MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy J. Story practice?
- Dr. Timothy Story has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Story practices Internal Medicine near Carmel, IN.
See Carmel Internists.