A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Strait:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Strait is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Strait, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Strait graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Strait has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Murray Medical Center
- Cartersville Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Strait accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health One Alliance - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Timothy A. Strait practice?
Dr. Timothy Strait practices Neurological Surgery near Chattanooga, TN.
See Chattanooga Surgeons.