Learn more about Dr. Timothy Straub:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Straub, General Orthopedics, Sports Medicine, Joint Replacement with an Interest in Knee & Shoulder Injuries & Minimally Invasive Surgeries Specailist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Straub
Knee Replacement Patient Education Read our knee replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Straub Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Straub, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hand Injuries
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Orthopedic Procedures
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Straub graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Straub has 3 hospital affiliations:
- McKenzie - Willamette Medical Center
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- Sacred Heart Medical Center At Riverbend
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy A. Straub MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Timothy A. Straub practice?
- Dr. Timothy Straub has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Straub practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Eugene, OR.
See Eugene Orthopedic Surgeons and Eugene Surgeons.