A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Straub:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Straub, General Orthopedics, Sports Medicine, Joint Replacement with an Interest in Knee & Shoulder Injuries & Minimally Invasive Surgeries Specailist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Straub, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hand Injuries
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Orthopedic Procedures
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Straub graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Straub has 3 hospital affiliations:
- McKenzie - Willamette Medical Center
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- Sacred Heart Medical Center At Riverbend
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy A. Straub MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Timothy A. Straub practice?
- Dr. Timothy Straub has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Straub practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Eugene, OR.
See Eugene Orthopedic Surgeons and Eugene Surgeons.